SMILE

People keep telling me I smile a lot. "April , you're always smiling. You always look like you have nothing to worry about " Truth is , everyone has their own problems. It doesn't matter how big or small they are. But what people fail to understand is that there's no problem too difficult or to big for God to solve. Isn't it amazing to know that you wake up everyday , go about your daily activities and still come back to a roof under your head and a meal ? Most people don't value what they have. Sure , I don't have everything I want. But I have all that I need; family , shelter , clothing , education , friends , and above all , God's love . What else could one possible ask for ? Remember , there's a huge difference between things you want and things you need. So the next time you're feeling down or you have a big problem that seems quite impossible , pray , leave the rest to God. Then SMILE. Remember , dead people don't smile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog